Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

new here just received a 50 cc pocket bike from my wife for my birthday

Seems used but considered new from Tsunamibike.

Anyway just started it and already having issues.

Seems clutch is not engaging and is smoking from the radiator.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and if anyone could help, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome JonC, the guys who know what they are doing will get back to you soon. We all like pics so post one up for us if you can. Photobucket is a good way to do that.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Welcome to the site, Jon. We'll help you get back on two wheels again.

Could you please post up a few pictures of the bike? Just coming on here and saying, "I have a pocketbike, can you help me?" without pictures is like saying, "I saw a woman shoping at Walmart, do you know her?" Since there are about a hundred different makes and models of pocketbikes, we could be here for a while trying to figure out which one you have ....

If it is smoking from the radiator, STOP. Make sure the radiator is full first bfore you try anything else. The clutch is under the left side of the engine, where the chain connects up to the pinion. You may need to pull the cover off that side and see what gives. I'm thinking possibly a glazed clutch.

Tsunamibikes ... good placee. They got a lot of good stuff there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i would get a photobucket account. so you can copy the links and put pictures in here. helps the big guys alot better. plus always nice to see what bike everyone else rides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts