Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i was wonderin if n e of u folks kno how much a basic 4.2 RR cost cuz im plannin to get one. thnx 4 ur time

·
Registered
427 Posts
#82rien said:
hello everyone i was wonderin if n e of u folks kno how much a basic 4.2 RR cost cuz im plannin to get one. thnx 4 ur time
Engine Type *
4.2hp a/c
7.5hp a/c
7.5hp w/c
8.5hp w/c
13hp 40cc
15hp 50cc
Price
$2,120.00
$2,255.00
$2,375.00
$2,510.00
$3,235.00
$3,295.00

·
Registered
76 Posts
Buying!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKE I'LL BE CALLING YOU THIS WEEK TO PLACE MY ORDER FOR MY REPLICA MIDI RR BIKE WITH 15 H.P. CANT WAIT TO GET IT? HOW FAST CAN I EXPECT IT TO GO?CAN I BE THE TOP DOG IN NEIGHBORHOOD?

·
Retired Mod and Racer
1,072 Posts
i dont think a 15hp grc is a good idea for a first bike, go for like a 6.2, 8.5 tops, they may be small but a 15hp can be dangerous,it's all power to weight ratio, you should come to one of the tsmmr events to check out the bikes, if you can go to newark, deleware this sunday should be alot of bikes with almost every brand there,

·
Registered
580 Posts
Three weeks ago my husband on his GRC RSR 8.5 beat 6 other guys, four of which were on open class RR's and two were on proddy classers. It's not about horsepower, it's about rider skill. You won't learn rider skill on an open classer, you just learn to hang on and pray.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Having Fun????????

ITS ABOUT HAVING FUN AND BEING SAFE WITH THE 15 H.P..IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT WHAT YOU BRING.I HAVE BEEN TO THE ROAD RACING TRACK AND TOOK CLASSES WITH GUYS. I HAVE SEEN GUYS ON 600'S WHIP GUYS ON 900'S.ITS ABOUT RIDER SKILLS.IF YOU CAN RIDE YOU CAN TAKE A SMALLER BIKE AND WHIP A GUY ON A BIGGER BIKE.

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
2,936 Posts
elo said:
Three weeks ago my husband on his GRC RSR 8.5 beat 6 other guys, four of which were on open class RR's and two were on proddy classers. It's not about horsepower, it's about rider skill. You won't learn rider skill on an open classer, you just learn to hang on and pray.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

A buddy Hai took a trip to the top of the Podium in a head-to-head battle with a 14HP BMS on his 8.5HP RR in Open Class.

http://sdminimoto.com/Rialto_Sep12_40ccOPEN_Final.mpg

HP will get you off the line, but riding skills wins races.

·
Registered
21 Posts
sure but i bet there is a point in which hp. CAN make a difference...am i right....obviously you cant compete w/ a 4.2 or 6.2 against an open classer....unless the guy on the open classer in a total moron....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts