Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came here for some info.

I tried to post a question in the general pocketbike thread but got an error that I was not allowed to post. marcelo

Do you have to post here FIRST or anything? :confused:

Anyway, I'm too fat to ride one of these but still wanted one just cause I think they're cool so I came here to ask a few questions.

Later peeps and ride on :D

By the way, I love cool smileys :p

George

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Welcome to pbp.

Im 6ft and 230lbs. I dont ride the cags but i ride the x1/2's just fine. I also just picked up a x18 that im working on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I'm 365lb's so that ain't happenin'

I wouldn't even see the bike under my gut and I know I couldn't bend the legs that far as I wouldn't be able to breathe.

Anyway, I wasn't going to ride it anyway. Had I been slimmer, then yes but not the way I'm now.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
lol... Run around the track until you can fit on one... Its worth the hell it would be to loose the weight for all the fun you would have on a pocket bike!!!!

Wish you luck man!!!!!

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Getting one for one your kids?

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Very small. Maybe 35in long. But not for sure.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Dude you need a X18R nitro from MPR, has a 110cc 4 stroke 4 speed Honds clone engine. I have 3 bikes from them, there alot bigger but not to big. $699 new in April they say. Mine is 65" long a Cag is 40, 41" and alot lower.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.