Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
Try jumping the starter direct............

grab the wire from the starter and follow it back to the starter solenoid,,,,,

take a set of jumper cables.....

hook the ground to the engine case or battery ground

touch the posttive cable to the connector terminal going to the starter motor,,

if the starter motor spins then you have a problem with either your battery,, wiring,,starter pushbutton or solenoid...........

If not the starter motor is toast and should be gutted to add performance to the engine...........

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YEAH MY BAttery hooked on the left and the starter on the right side. i hooked a battery jumper to the ground and hooked the postive to the starter side and turn it on and it just jump the bike like u do with a battery witch i did before nothing special happen it started with out me touching to starter button

·
Banned
21,780 Posts
YEAH MY BAttery hooked on the left and the starter on the right side. i hooked a battery jumper to the ground and hooked the postive to the starter side and turn it on and it just jump the bike like u do with a battery witch i did before nothing special happen it started with out me touching to starter button
It cranked over with the e-starter by jumping it?..If so you need a new battery or solenoid.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.