Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently purchased form what I can tell an Electra or APC mini chopper. Has dual rear wheels and appears the 43 cc Engine. Picked up at a Garage Sale not running. Have it running and it is running well and have been able to find quite a few parts online. What I have not figured out is where the battery goes. It was hanging by the wires off the side of the bike when I purchased. Any information or leads to an assembly manual would be greatly appreciated. Already can tell this is going to be an enjoyable hobby. Thank You.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I personally have never owned one of those but post some pictures of the bike and maybe we can help. I'm trying to think back of other pictures and it's possible it was underneath front of the seat at the back of the engine with a bracket or underneath the neck in front of the engine. I believe those would be the two spots otherwise possibly under the back of the seat. I can't imagine it being anywhere else. And you can use a 12-volt 5.5 amp hour battery from Razor E100. You could probably hold a bigger battery but smaller the better for weight

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the reply Atvrunner2, found a pic with a battery in a bracket under the false gas tank. Was thinking that only the battery it has will not fit into that bracket. Am assuming as long as it is the same Volts and Amps I could find one with the correct dimensions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts