Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Parking barrier , antiparkovschik

For 16 years, the company formed the new directions : tube bending station, a welding shop (*** , semi-automatic welding and arc ) , hand - assembly area , which allow you to perform the full range of metalworking operations : supplies to the box for boeprepasov . Production Company Ltd. "Adonis" ïàðêîâî÷íûé áàðüåð

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a PR200 & a Mini Chopper. Razor. The Pr200 doesn't want to charge. The charging light (on charger) doesn't blink when plugged in. Indicating full charge. The Chopper will make the chargers blink while charging. I've replaced the electronics and now it will receive a very slight charge but over night, not enough to indicate full charge.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2,457 Posts
go get a NOCO Genius G7200 and never look back at crappy chargers again this charger will let you know if you battery is good or not and you can charg 12 or 24 volt batterys jump start off it trickle and mantance charging as well as rapid charging

·
Registered
4 Posts
The crappy charger did end up getting the job done, after 2 days. I found the NOCO online, but not a 3 prong adapter. Do y'all know where I could find that? I definitely want that charger.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
The 3 prong plug on mine, one is blank, has a positive and negative wire on the other 2. Make your own 2 wire connector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts