Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im new to the site. I bought my two step sons some electric pocket bikes, and was wondering if there was any were that they could race them. I am hoping its not gas only around here. Thank you in advance.:)

·
Registered
580 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, if you can keep them charged long enough to make it around the track you're welcome to show up for practices at PKRA. I don't know about races yet, but I'd definitely try things out at a practice first. :) Welcome :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I personally wouldn't start racing for a while. I've heard not so good things about electrics. How much did you pay for them? Are they those little razor ones.

Ericjr

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a couple of modified electric pocket bikes my kids have been bugging me to get running again. They will give a stock Cag a run for the money but both are currently down. I think I need to get some new batteries and maybe a controller.

We usually take out the gas bikes and go karts for parking lot riding, If your interested, PM me and I’ll let you know where and when we’ll be riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts