Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION:

all folks attempting to order new pocket rockets are sol until the EPA approves exhaust systems for their pocket rockets...read as followed:

Dear Valued Customer,

*NEWS* We have, ready to ship today: R32, X18-R, ZX1 Extreme, Cobra S4, ALL ATVs and ALL Parts, Accessories & Safety Gear.
We are sorry to inform you that your pocket bike order has been cancelled / voided out. Due to stricter United States EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) smog regulations, we were notified to make certain changes to the exhaust system to meet new EPA guidelines for the pocket bike you ordered.

We are working diligently to meet the new regulations and expect to have our next shipment of pocket bikes ready to ship by the end of summer. Because the estimated time is still several weeks away, we do not want to hold the funds in your account during this time. So therefore, your funds has been released back to you by our Billing Dept as of today. You should expect these funds to be cleared within 1-3 business days, depending on your bank's policy. Rest assured, we have done everything in our power to get your funds back to you ASAP.

You will be notified once these new pocket bikes are back in stock. We have begun mocking up a prototype exhaust system for the EPA to test. Once the emissions have passed, we will begin production / retrofitting all of our pocket bikes with these systems so that they will comply 100% with the new smog regulations.

Every manufacturer, retailer and store is facing the same issue. These new standards were recently and abruptly implemented, and it is solely up to us, MiniPocketRockets, to find a permanent solution that will satisfy the EPA. The entire pocket bike industry is waiting for our solution.
To protect our customers (you), we urge you to confirm with any company you may find selling pocket bikes that they do indeed have the product on hand, before placing your order. Being the largest retailer / distributor of pocket bikes in the United States, we will be the 1st company to have these new pocket bikes in stock.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Again, you will be notified as soon as the new compliant models are ready to ship. (ETA - End of Summer 2011)

We forward to serving you in the near future.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

www.MiniPocketRockets.com

Supposedly this is going for all pocket rockets and websites selling them, please let me know if anybody here knows of any sites that are all set to sell them and have them in stock and ready to ship. i had my hopes up for getting one, and now im not getting one at all!!! AHHH! haha, hope this **** gets cleared up quick!!!

-kb

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but i would rather just order it online because the money aspect of it doesnt really matter, i would rather have a new one, so if it blows up, its my fault and not some 14 year olds that didnt take care of it ha...

sure, its going to sit in the back of my car for the time of me owning it so i can rip around in parking lots hanging with friends, but i want it shipped to my door, without having to haggle with some moron.

just sayin ha...i am aware of craigslist. i am going to search through the for sale threads and see if i can find one on here.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i ordered from usa pb and they refunded me too. they said it was cause of a banking issue but there full of bs so it was probably what you said

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how long ago did you order with them? i may call them and place the order myself with them tomorrow, because legit, if someone has two of them that they are able to sell, ill buy it, i know the email says all suppliers are pulling the bikes for the epa's sake, but maybe one company slipped through the cracks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sort of Mis-information, sort of true... that is all I'm gonna say... :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

But at least MPR did the right thing...

you were just hte person i wanted to comment here :D

any sites you know of that would carry pocket bikes? ebay included? you seem to have the experience around here, along with the other guy, with the black mid-bike it looks like, as his avatar. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we need 2 cags, color doesnt matter, just two cags ha...

originally i ordered a cag, and my buddy ordered a blade, but since the epa is *** and says "Save the Fk'n planet" we have been refunded our money and can re-order them when they design new pipes for them which they say will be by the end of summer/august 2011 or something...we both are impatient and want them within the week or two shipped too us haha...

NaSa thank you for the help, its greatly appreciated man!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what bike did you order

i ordered a cag, he ordered a blade, had them on the same shipment, same card.

was hoping to get them by mid-next week, i ride a goldwing and was interested in making a trailer to haul them on haha, itd be hilarious to haul a couple of small pocket bikes with a fk'n goldwing haha, especially in the local parking garages in portland, park up on top, and rip the FK out of the top level out of harms way haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeahi agree, total bs, of course when we decide to get them they cut off everyone from selling them.

idk why they told people to stop selling them, they are not street legal, they are meant for off highway use, and i dont see how that can be an issue that is related to epa requirements. plenty of weedwackers sold by big box stores are not epa approved, total bs.

whatever, im just mad that we cant get our bikes anymore haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NaSa, thanks a bunch, if they get back to you and have 2 cags that they can send out, im totally up for it, def. post a link and keep me posted broski!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you have a link, that would be great. online shop with shipping prefered, i live in maine...thatd be a long car ride for a couple of bikes haha

1 - 20 of 73 Posts