Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watsup Every1,

This is my first post and I'm new to this PB stuff, also I'm sure this has been posted before the hack thing, but I can't find it with the search function.

Does anyone know about this bike?---> Evelocita Ev1Racer.......

It looks really nice and pretty on the web-site, but to be honest it looks like a dressed up HF.

Questionable Claims from Web-Site:
-Claims 4.2Hp from the box and 30-50mph with installed ratio. (a 20mph difference?)

-Claims to have parts imported from Europe and built in the US, another HMMMM? (wouldn't this be an extremely expensive way to sell PB?)

-There's also a nice sale going on the bikes...buy the 2006 version and save almost $1,400. (They have a counter to how many bikes are left for the sale, but it never seems to change?)

I know you guyz are more experienced with this stuff, is worth it or just buy the Chinese brand HF to be safe.

THANKS FOR THE HELP......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mischief said:
Watsup Every1,

This is my first post and I'm new to this PB stuff, also I'm sure this has been posted before the hack thing, but I can't find it with the search function.

Does anyone know about this bike?---> Evelocita Ev1Racer.......

It looks really nice and pretty on the web-site, but to be honest it looks like a dressed up HF.

Questionable Claims from Web-Site:
-Claims 4.2Hp from the box and 30-50mph with installed ratio. (a 20mph difference?)

-Claims to have parts imported from Europe and built in the US, another HMMMM? (wouldn't this be an extremely expensive way to sell PB?)

-There's also a nice sale going on the bikes...buy the 2006 version and save almost $1,400. (They have a counter to how many bikes are left for the sale, but it never seems to change?)

I know you guyz are more experienced with this stuff, is worth it or just buy the Chinese brand HF to be safe.

THANKS FOR THE HELP......
The EV1Racer is suppossed to be in bikes I'm thinking about gettin' don't got 1 yet...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Those are half fairing cags,they are computerizing it to make it look better or what i think worse.

G

·
The 2003 eV1Racers are all sold out. We no longer offer the 2003 eV1Racer at any special prices. If you would like to purchase the 2003 eV1Racer you must purchase it at the regular price. We do not carry the 2003 eV1Racer any more.
Huh???

How can you purchase it at regular price if they do not carry it anymore? ;)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You have to be kidding me. 65 dollars for a damn kill switch?

Nice pictures, too bad they're not real. The whole damn site was made using photoshop. What a rip off company. Don't buy sh*t from them.

Robert said:
Huh???

How can you purchase it at regular price if they do not carry it anymore? ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
I sent them an email for a "real" picture of it to be emailed back to me after a discussion about the bike over at the ADA billetboard forum, I have yet to even get a response back. Seems really shady to me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also e-mailed them about their so called turbo kit, lol, no response.....I'll keep you guyz posted if I hear anything.............

·
Registered
446 Posts
man mischief im in the same situation im thinkin bout buyin 1 to.....i wanna see some actual pisc of the bike and there motor,ive been tryin to email tham but have no responce if you ever get pics of the sctual bike or have any info on it email me at

[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been e-mailing them for the past week and a half or so, before starting this post, and no reply.

Couple things that also seem sketchy is the fact that the owner/distributor's name is Chinese (not that I have anything against Chinese people, but from experience with buying stuff on Ebay from peepz w/Chinese names i.e.-cell phone accessories, dvd'z,etc., they seemed to be imported "Made in China" stuff) 100% of the time.....no joke

I also found out the office is in California and not Chicago, which means, from the information on the site, the parts are made in Italy----> shipped to Chicago-----> then sent to Cali------>then distributed.........=a person investing 5.some odd milllion dollars would never let this happen. Importing and Manufacturing then Distributing at 3 different locations, I really don't think so.

There's a return policy stating that you can return the bike if you do not want it. I'm very tempted to order one, check it out just for the quality of it, but because of the lack of e-mail returns. I may not get my money back.

Sorry just my 2cents...........;)

·
Registered
446 Posts
yea im pretty much done with the emails also, im just gonna start calling there support number.

well keep me updated on it
thanks

·
Registered
446 Posts
hey mischief, if you do end up buying 1 what model? and also you gotta talk to me about them if you find anything about them, im very curious

1 - 20 of 61 Posts