Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
team havoc would like to thank everyone that showed up @ pkra we had a good turn out 15 bikes good job kelly randy and tom and the kids

update on brad aka skittles collar bone broke in half has to go to surgeon tommorrow to see if he needs surgery hopefully not everyone pray for him also a special thanks to kelly and his wife for helping brad to get there and we have never seen so much love from all the bikers to stop racing and stop to check on brad while he was floppin on track sorry brad but u where hurry up get better

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
let us know if you or brad needs anything.....

hey I have an idea...send me his motor while he is healing up so I can do what I do...don't forget to send yours and kate's too...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Oh wow, please tell "Skittles" to heal up fast!

That's a great turnout on Monday, thanks everyone!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks elo,
update on brad doing good not much pain but we will find out monday if he needs surgery everyone cross fingers please he wants to go to texas and surgery will nock him out for sure and yes monday was very fun and good turn out

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok skittles is having surgery this wensday @10 30 please everyone pray for him for a fast recovery he will miss txas but rosemond he will be there

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
still not sure if we can swing Willow Springs, but we will try...if not we will hit Stockton in July

1 - 10 of 10 Posts