Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I reassemble this? It's the end of the throttle cable that goes into the carb.

Also I am not sure about this Jet Pro Pipe, I got it to fit but in the picture it show's two washers and two of those little metal circle but I only got one of those so do I need to go to a hardware store and buy some of those? Tomorrow I'm going to Ace Hardware so I need an answer fast. http://www.pocketbikeparts.com/pocket_bike_Exhaust_Cag_Pro_Jet_Pipe_p/cgex301918.htm

And for the last question I got the 2011 model of the Cag and it comes with the key on the top of the forks but I was wondering if I could get rid of the key because I have no use of it?

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
First you have to put the small clip back on the brass needle, start in the middle, then the bigger C washer over it so the spring will hold it down when assembled.
Put the cable thru the carb cap, put the spring over it, compress it till there is enough cable to slide it thru the long slot on the side of the piston & catch under neath, let the spring go inside the top of the piston, screw it on the carb. Make sure the pin in the bore goes into the slot in the piston.
On the Jet exh., parts go missing all the time, any good hardware store will have 6mm bolts for your exh port pipe mount on the head, M6x1.0X 25mm allen head bolts will work great, you can use any 1/4" washers you need.
My A2 has a key on the right side below the body parts. I would just leave it, it grounds the coil and keep someone from easily starting it when your not around. You just cut the 2 wires from the key where they connect to the wiring on the bike, your kill switch and key are wired together.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
They gave you a big rubber washer right?? You just have to make it fit. I also use these washers you get at the store w/ steel on one side & rubber on the other. I have about 60 jars with everything from bolts to wheel weights.
Stanley Zinc or Galv. shelf brackets work real good, there easy to bend and they don't rust easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts