Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner of a 06 rs32 110cc automatic.. Im going to have to rebuild a lot of it, as I got it the seller said it didn't run/missing parts...

My question is does anybody know where to find fairings that fit my bike or what other (X) model fairing kits fit my bike?

(06 Rs32 110cc aka X19 I believe)

· Registered
78 Posts
New owner of a 06 rs32 110cc automatic.. Im going to have to rebuild a lot of it, as I got it the seller said it didn't run/missing parts...

My question is does anybody know where to find fairings that fit my bike or what other (X) model fairing kits fit my bike?

(06 Rs32 110cc aka X19 I believe)
I have an R32 Viper which is the same as the X15 basically. Can you post a pic of your bike? Haven't heard of an Rs32 version of the X19 but if we see your frame style and bike then we can help with the fairings advice better. I got my bike non running as well and after a carb disassembly and clean (and a good battery) it started up fine.

Reactions: Kawii

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preciate the response and I could be using the wrong name. I'm just guessing from what I saw online. I'll add a pic an see what I have. Thx again.

I'm also looking at switching the 110cc automatic to an 125cc-140cc manual shift.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Registered
78 Posts
You were right, that is an X19, very similar to the X15 but the bottom left side frame rail dips down where as on the X15 its level right across. I would think the X15/R32 Viper fairings should fit that since the rest of the frame is basically the same.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool so I was on the right track, that's good to know lol. Thx for confirming for me. So with the dip on the left side of my frame would the X15 fairings fit? I'm not pressed on going back original, since I'm going to customize it anyways, but just need a good fairings body to work with.

· Administrator
3,860 Posts
The X7 X8 and X15 share the same frame/body work

The X19 and X22 share the same frame/body work

You have X19/X22

Things have gotten complicated though the newer bikes like the ones that venom sells and other brands are a lot smaller than the classic super Pocket bikes and their body work will not interchange.

In 2006 these bikes were discontinued and by 2010 people had realized that the plastics are worth more than the bike itself so we have a lot of naked x bikes I have seen people fit YSR plastics on to them I have also seen people modify sport bike plastics as well if you can hold out and you keep searching eBay once a week eventually something will turn up but I have not seen plastics for sale for these bikes for a very very long time so you might have to get creative.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You definitely answered a lot of my questions and made a lot of sense... I did notice how the newer bikes are smaller in size so fitting would be off but I'm with you on getting creative and searching ebay.

· Registered
78 Posts
The X7 X8 and X15 share the same frame/body work

The X19 and X22 share the same frame/body work

You have X19/X22

Things have gotten complicated though the newer bikes like the ones that venom sells and other brands are a lot smaller than the classic super Pocket bikes and their body work will not interchange.

In 2006 these bikes were discontinued and by 2010 people had realized that the plastics are worth more than the bike itself so we have a lot of naked x bikes I have seen people fit YSR plastics on to them I have also seen people modify sport bike plastics as well if you can hold out and you keep searching eBay once a week eventually something will turn up but I have not seen plastics for sale for these bikes for a very very long time so you might have to get creative.
Thanks for pointing out the frame/body specifics, I figured you would chime in on this thread and you have a lot of knowledge on the X bikes.

As for the year these bikes were discontinued though, are you saying in 2006 the X19 was discontinued or all the other bikes you mentioned as well?

I'll have to check my vin# again, but I'm pretty sure its a 2007, and a former member here (CAM2), who knew more than many, said "the X15 was first manufactured in 2005 until 2009" in an old thread titled X15 gas tank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts