Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So all of last week I spent taking my bike all apart and cleaning it. Put everything back together and poured in new gas, bam! Started up like champ, idles great and main jet couldn't be more perfect. Its actually very surprising seeings how the last time I rode it was in September of 2007 in FLAGSTAFF, at 7000ft.

Anyways I went to the usual spot last night (only one there:(), but had a good time none the less which is what it is all about.

Every time I ride my pb I remember the time a few years ago at our Cactus rd. spot when there would be 15 plus pb riders with all sorts of toys to race against, both euro and our cheapos.

Well, just wanted to get that out there.

One more thing, I looked on PKRA's website, do they not have motard practices during the summer or what?

Cya

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone else was thinking about tonight, I will be leaving probably at 7pm to go practice. I am bringing a bunch of cones and such to make a course.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Hey, guys, Tucson rider here. Anybody know about that go-kart track down in Marana? Between the Marana and Tangerine exits on I-10 - looks a little small, but might be a place to ride.....

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Dammit. Couldn't get out there to the spot...

Spy, you talking about the 1/4 midget track?

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Yah, I guess so ......... just off the I-10 out in Marana. I was rolling by on my way to the dump with a load of pallets, and happened to see it.

Where are you, CK?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can someone pm me "THE SPOT" i may drag my boy and the bikes out. Also if any of you arizona guys are looking to off a water cooled china bike or a 6.2 euro air or water cooled i might be interested.

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Yah, I guess so ......... just off the I-10 out in Marana. I was rolling by on my way to the dump with a load of pallets, and happened to see it.

Where are you, CK?
Out in Goodyear now..trying to get in the Cardinal Stadium lot (it's closer and ginormous) on a more consistent basis, but security keeps tossing us.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, big difference cut.

If I remember right didn't you used to live like right next to our old spot on Peoria and 23rd

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Yep....now to find a spot out here that isn't too far for everybody else.

·
Registered
26 Posts
As long as i get off on time and my son doesnt terrorize his mom today, I am going to check out the spot tonight and see if we can get some ride time in.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey all, hope you guys had fun. I went to Utah with my brother to go mountain biking at Moab so could not make it to the practice.

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Tomorrow night 6PM - we will be there. Also I have been looking and no ring as of yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool np on the ring I called midsouth for some goodies yesterday. Im sure its a low compression thing. I did get it to start a cpl times but its too easy to pull. Ive got the other bikes runnin and my daughter may come along, We'll be there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts