Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well being the president of NEPBRA i figured i would post the first thread. We are still here. And we invite you to search our web site to locate tracks in your area. We invite anyone and everyone here to our local track in Lafayette NY again check www.nepbra.com for info on tracks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well

its a good 3+ hr drive. there is a crew in your area that might be a bit closer. Go t www.nepbra.com and click on local racing link and get in contact with marc wedderburn. good luck. it would be nice if some of you guys started poping up in the syracuse area.
mike

·
Registered
190 Posts
Canadian dude

Hey Mike:

How's it going.Just got back from the Indoor Indy as it is race night.
Any vids of our Cagllari liquid cooled ready yet.Lee Jr. is itching to see them.

Big Lee Sr.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats up

Its going good. how about you? No i dont have the video on the computer yet sorry. i have been real busy trying to get my things around the house ready for winter plus finishing up insulating and drywalling my shop. i will get to it though. sorry again. Hoping the weather holds this weekend like to get a few laps in myself. i will try to get to the video this weekend if i can. Its like im almost hoping for snow in away so i can settle down and concentrate on other things. but theni want sun so i can ride some more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts