Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I just got some from the same guy since I just blew out my back tire and my front is bald. The guy ships quick. Rad carefully before buying since some of the ones listed say tube tires and some say tubless. I just painted the wheels too. I'll post pics after this weekend.

·
Registered
63 Posts
MikeM said:
Im waiting till someone comes out with spinners
with all the LED lights and chrome/carbon fiber pieces going on to these things, i give it about a week or so until they have spinners;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
spinners for pocketbikes aer gay peroid... y not just go to wal-mart and buy those hub caps and put them on... there the same size is the rim

·
Registered
50 Posts
They already have Spinnerz for Go-Peds and they are making them for Cat eyes and X-1 midibikes. They arent really spinning "rims" but just a wheel spacer that spins. If i can remember the site that has them I'll post it up

·
Registered
63 Posts
hmm i just saw a hole rear wheel assembly(tire n rim) for $25 shipped on ebay. as i remember it was more like 40 bucks for a good slick. worth it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
jongki13 said:
http://www.teamgonads.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=T&Category_Code=SPN

here's the regular go-ped spinners. i would think that if they made reg. spinners for pocket bikes.. .they would go almost as much as a cag would cost...
ya seriously. its like the pipes for these things, almost get a new bike with the shipping price included for the pipe. and i think if you had spinners people would be more likely to kick you out just because you would look so stupid.

·
Registered
289 Posts
yeh wat is the difference between the TUBE and TUBELESS tires? Which is better?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts