Pocketbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
Such a sweet bike. Always wanted the super bikes with the 110cc. Or one like yours and swap in a 125 full manual.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Such a sweet bike. Always wanted the super bikes with the 110cc. Or one like yours and swap in a 125 full manual.
I would love to be able to swap out. Never done it but I think it'd be cool to do I just have to get a cup for that bike cuz it is a freaking nut crusher. I'm going to figure out an elegant way to raise the handlebars a little bit it's actually all types of things I want to do I just have to pace myself. I love to get something more than a 49cc too on it too

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I was actually buying the scooter from a kid on OfferUp. And he put he wanted 200 bucks for it. I told him I'd give him a hundred for the scooter and the bike and he said yeah. So it's a 300 w electric scooter and then the pocket bike. I think I did an okay deal

Registered
There is a casting on the cyld, it tells the bore of the cyld like 49cmm, the 110 is 107cmm, a 70cc would be around 69 or 70cmm. That bike is around the time they were putting 70cc engines that they put 48cmm on the cyld to pass customs. Look for the numbers, that will tell everything.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
There is a casting on the cyld, it tells the bore of the cyld like 49cmm, the 110 is 107cmm, a 70cc would be around 69 or 70cmm. That bike is around the time they were putting 70cc engines that they put 48cmm on the cyld to pass customs. Look for the numbers, that will tell everything.
Do I have to open anything up or is it just out and open?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
49 cm鲁

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
This is why I like discords and not threads like this so I can see when someone's typing and this and that I feel like I should be running AOL or something

Registered
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
So I just replaced the spark plug and I am bogging like crazy on it at the top end. I have it gapped to 28 should I go to 30? I'm really not familiar or should I say I don't know **** about the spark plug and gapping

Registered
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Try raising the needle up
Try raising the needle up
Mr Kitty I do appreciate everything. I do have one more question and I'm sorry if these are simple questions I can Google and look online but I do like messaging or texting someone. When I go to put it in gear it is kicking like a son of a *****. Or it just dies out. And like I said I am 100% move and ignorant to a lot of this but I swear I try

Registered
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Do you think the spark plug gapped at 28 is okay I talked to the auto parts guy and he said either this or 30 so he put it on 28 for me

41 - 60 of 88 Posts