Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i was riding and i hit some rocks and has a NASTY wreck. my bike is fine, NO scratch's or anything yet it flipped like 4 times.

BUT my foot peg was demolished.. how can i fix this does anything know?

:confused:

SHOOT!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Dang! that sucks, I hope you are alright!

I hate to say it, but that piece is aluminum, I think something "Fabricated" or a replacement part might be needed.

Do you have access to a welder? you could just put some BMX type bicycle pegs on, or weld some nuts to the frame / mounting bar and use the little C1 type.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't have a welder, i can still ride with that nub that was on. its just kinda hard since its small.

i am alright, just neighbors have a farm and when they drive out there drive way in the trucks gravel gets on the road on the corner and i turned to low i guess and got dumped

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
One time I was riding late at night in an Industrial Park, I found a sweet corner, hit it at least ten times, at almost full speed, with a knee down, My buddy finally got there, and I showed him the corner, and "How to take it" well, I hit a tiny piece of paper, or wrapper of some type, the front end let go, and I went all Super Dave over the bars :eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea my dad just said to me that since i wrecked and took it like a man...

he is going to pay for me to get 3 spray paint colors and i get to rebuild my bike from frame up..

i am only 15 by the way, and yea my dad is weird aha.
but i cant wait to get knee's deep in the motor!​

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Seeings youre freshening up the bike with a rebuild...a nice set of meathooks should be something to consider....................

Im glad to hear youre alright with the wreck you had.........

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meathooks?

I am going to add on too this re build with these

i am adding pegs on the side of the bike so if i dump it the ground will hit the peg and not the side of the bike

and im adding a wheelie bar thing so i can go too far back. but i am going to keep it looking nice

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those are sweet!

can someone show me where i need to put the boost bottle into? like from the pop bottle looking thing with the hose into what? i saw a video say i need to drill a hole in the car? ***?

·
Registered
898 Posts
it tappes into the bottom of the manifold.........what the carb bolts to. its plastic.........
also u can buy kits that are pre tapped with a new manifold and everything......
http://boostinductionsystems.com/bis-racing_home_054.htm
a crap picture on my part but the only one i had......
hope it helps.
GOOD LUCK
billy

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts