Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 637 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are holding a night race at an empty parking lot on saturday April 12th
the place is 1255 lakes pkwy suite100 lawrenceville, ga 30044 if you are interested please PM me so i can get an accurate head count( i am bringing drinks((non alcholic))for whoever comes) the races will start at around 7:30 pm and will end whenever
My name is Alex and we have been going to this lot for about a month and a half now and the lights for the lot are lit at sundown.

please fellas my buddys and i are trying to get this pocket bike scene back on the map for atlanta so if you have one even if it needs work come down to the lot and we will all pitch in and try to make it run with the best of them..
i personally can have any spare part needed that i have with me apon request and IF i have it
thanks guys hope to see more there
Alex

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
we are also holding a race April 20th, however this will be a daytime race starting at 12:00 and ending whenever, please PM me for either of the race weekends

thanks again

·
Registered
215 Posts
Anyone??????? mabey i am outta luck
I live in Florida and have received the same sort responses (none, to next-to-none) from this site when I mention venues to race. I used to think it was the cost to race, which is typically about $50 on the tracks here in Florida. But I think what may really be the case is that the majority of the people on this forum are just kids without transportation, funds to race or buy helmets, etc.

I've been trying to get forum members out to race for about a year and a half on this site and have so far only had one forum member attend a race (Stutch). BTW, Stutch - another Moroso race is set for April 26th, gates open at 3:00pm.

Good luck.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi, my name is David, i am new to the pocket bike scene and live in the atlanta area. I have been looking every where for a pocket bike race scene in atl. Its nice to finally find a race or other racers.
So i have a few questions for you.
What kind of bikes are you racing?
What are the race requirements/costs etc.?

I have a Cag that i have modded up a little. I have put a big bore kit, larger carb jet, preformance reed on it.
I am very interested in the races you have coming up on the 12th and 20th of april and anymore you will be doing.
Let me know asap so i can be there on the 12th if the race is still on.

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
I might show up it all depends on transport agian. any idea on the head count so far? you said youve been doing this for a while so ytour jsut tring to get more ppl?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dunno couple young guys and their dads and c few guys in their twentys.
one of the guys is bringing a lazer speed gun, sooooooooooooooo i will finally know what the speed of my bikes are!!!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry to post late but the race this past saturday was the shiznit we had an alright turnout had a cag mishap (hope the parts i gave you work mmustic). but this upcoming 4-20 race has been canceled due to my wife's anger management issues, lol jk my wife has to work!!! but we will be racing again with in the next two weeks!!!! i will keep everyone posted on the next due date for the races!!!

i want to give a big thanks to the guys that did show up, mmustic, badbandit12, davation, MyCagIsFaSter, and my buddy bill(dont know ur name here dude sorry)!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
So Minimoto, whens the next race. I have gotten a few new racers with assorted bikes that are ready to race. One w/ a cateye, one w/ a X2, and possilbly a another cag.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I think he is going to try this friday night from our conversation we last had. Hope my bike will be done buy then. Oh by the way I fixed my sons black h/f the day after the last race, Thanks to Alex and his headkit.

1 - 20 of 637 Posts