Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go sir! Sorry about the forum software upgrade, but it is for the best! just look at all the extra traffic lately!

Picture 1: this is just the portal, click the button that says Forum as quick as possible, to get to the actual forum, and not just the silly front page...

Picture 2: Pick a thread to subscribe to or to un-subscribe :(

Picture 3: Click on the Thread tools tab, and if you are not already subscribed and want to click subscribe.

Picture 4: choose your options, you can stay subscribed and disable the email notifications if you want

picture 5: what you will see if you are subscribed, is a new button labeled UnSubscribe from this thread, Noooo don't do it! :)

There you have it, a 2 minute tutorial from Nick.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Thanks, I will try to fix it later, was posting to Cam2, that guys got to be More carefull. I just want to be able to stop the subscribed threads when I am tired or finish with them.
One day Internet Explorer, says It can't find PBP, I go what the Hell, I was there 3 hours ago. It was like The Twilight Zone,lol,lol.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Thanks, I will just use the Threads Tools button. I talk to so many people, that after a week or so there is a long list of threads in my e-mail.
When they have been Helped, I unsubscribe from them. And we all need help with these stuff from time to time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts