Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
team havoc rob brohner and some jrs went out to new spot we all found between bell rd and greenway on the southbound access rd then turn right in to anthem college parking lot then go to far corner south of lot then its all open and is a little bumpy but but no oil spots actually the phoenix police use this lot to practice motorcycle skills we rode from 4 to 9 today and had no problems was great time so this will be the new weekend spot on saturday night and sunday 4 to ? as long as pkra pactice isnt on that sunday dont want to lose valualble track time since the season for us is starting soon!!!!!!!!!

team havoc would like to thank erica (elo) very much for getting us a season this yr and who ever else had a hand in helping lets go az lets kick some asphalt and drag some knees and show are apprecaition to all that helped

rob
team havoc

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey rob i finally made it here this is 4wheel and dill so you went to the new spot sunday afternoon did you call me we were waiting ...... anyway is this were youll be this saturday call me seeya...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tom sorry i completely forgot please dont be mad but yes we will be there saturday forsure @ 830 or so it nice plus we going to ride there sunday then go up to pkra all call u saturday can u let kelly know to please

thanks
team havoc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts