Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, what all do you use, I like things that are free, so I bring a free gift, called GrooveShark listen.grooveshark.com or just grooveshark.com

search it up, and listen to some good music! it's peer to peer, but it does follow the DCMA, so I can say, I don't worry about the RIAA coming after me, they can take grooveshark down if they want to, grooveshark is making some $$$ and paying the bands a close to "fair price" So, I feel safe telling you guys about it!

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Ive been an XM subscriber since the first day they came on air...........I have a feature that allows me to listen to the XM channels on my PCs but I have a SkyFi3 unit that I move between outside/the basement/the hobby room and the X-15 aswell as 3 in-vehicle units................

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
i refuse to pay for music
ive already dled all the old stuff i grew up with and i dont listen to the radio much, ive weened myself off of music and movies, that whole industry of greed and corruption makes me sick
they dont give a crap about the artists, only their own wealth, the riaa just got a butt ton of money from the limewire settlement and almost none is going to the artists
so i like tpb and the like :D
mma is what im into now

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
i see why its free lol
jk, i ilke freezepop
check this found it through the need for speed soundtracks! ;)

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive been an XM subscriber since the first day they came on air...........I have a feature that allows me to listen to the XM channels on my PCs but I have a SkyFi3 unit that I move between outside/the basement/the hobby room and the X-15 aswell as 3 in-vehicle units................

Nice! I "hacked XM" when I was Younger!

Ask me how (I was silly back then.....) maybe it still works, and all it involved was not turning the unit on for a month!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice! I "hacked XM" when I was Younger!

Ask me how (I was silly back then.....) maybe it still works, and all it involved was not turning the unit on for a month!
I can't confirm it for myself but from what I hear, that trick still works.

For streaming music, it's hard to beat Pandora. I used to only use it while I was working in my shop but now that I have an Android phone (iPhones suck BTW, just thought everyone should know that :p) I use it in my car as well. Once you have a station setup, and have used it for a month or so giving thumbs up or down, it rarely, and I mean rarely ever plays a song I dislike. The range of genre's I listen to now has grown tremendously since I started using it. As for non-streaming music, I'm a pirate all the way. Long live uTorrent and the bittorrent protocol. Just stay away from public trackers (like PirateBay) and you should be okay.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Long live uTorrent and the bittorrent protocol. Just stay away from public trackers (like PirateBay) and you should be okay.
I shared "This Trick" with another Internet Ninja Member on here.

I need to be "Generic" so everyone won't catch on, Grooveshark and "scilor" should lead you to a cool new way to "Borrow" some HQ Music! :D:thumbsup:

I am OLD, and BROKE, and know how to use the "InTerWEB" hehe heh...

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
LimeWire !!!

Ooh, wait ... I better not say that, since LimeWire just got busted bigtime ...

Actually, i use Rhapsody and the iTunes store, once in a while Walmart.com for d/l'ing music.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LimeWire !!!

Ooh, wait ... I better not say that, since LimeWire just got busted bigtime ...

Actually, i use Rhapsody and the iTunes store, once in a while Walmart.com for d/l'ing music.
wait, me too, I-Tunes all the time, I LoVE AppLE ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I smoke two joints in the morning,
I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon,
it makes me feel all right.
I smoke two joints in time of peace,
and two in time of war.
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
and then I smoke two more.
:D

Yeah, I'm a Sublime fan.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Hoey must live in California ...and what's with the penguins thing in your sig?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts