Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, me and my friend own the same identical bikes. His bike has better accelleration and leaves me in his smoke when we race. Why is that? Both of our bikes are stock. Both bikes are broken into. What can I do to make my bike like his.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Maybee hes lieng and has thrown in a fc crank or a bb kit on his bike lol jk.
Or as from other posts snowboard geek said that some bikes already come with a bb kit in them or not actually a bb kit but just a bigger head actually 47cc
~Shane

Seattle206 said:
Ok, me and my friend own the same identical bikes. His bike has better accelleration and leaves me in his smoke when we race. Why is that? Both of our bikes are stock. Both bikes are broken into. What can I do to make my bike like his.

·
Registered
51 Posts
some bikes are just faster than others, even if they were the same motor. but some of the new motors have 44 mm pistons instead of 39 so that is a big difference right there. but out of 5 bikes with the exact same motor, there will be one that is just a couple miles an hour faster.

·
Registered
215 Posts
yo 206
my friend and I have two FF cags we got em the same day and the only diff is my buddy has a stage one K&N on his, and I still smoke him regulary.

I'm close to 20 pounds lighter than he is, and if I stop drinking beer, i'll be even faster. :cool:

I'm seeing more and more seattle peeps,
hope I can ride with ya sometime, we got some small buckets we use for cones, but I still wanna get good cones soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts