Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys I’m new to the mid bikes I’m from nyc I’m not new to mechanics long story short I ride bmx and used to street race and track race my k swapped Honda until I got caught in the streets and boom license gone so.. I just recently purchased an x18 and was wondering about front shocks. I’ve read many threads and I understand the go to is to make the stock ones better by adding oil in small increments or adding spacers to get the desired preload. Now with that said I’ve found something interesting, they sell lowering forks for the Honda grom which happen to be quite close to the stock length x-18 forks. I guess my question is has anyone tried to make these work considering the options for forks are slim to none? Thank you in advance!! Much love to all the innovators in the forum too many to name but just to name a few Cam2,Hglenn,Swheels, and Blitz I’ve learned a ton reading your threads just kinda wish I got into this a lot sooner now it seems like parts are impossible to find. Once again thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Your more than likely gonna need the triple too. Also looks like you'll be the first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts