Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently just bought the 8 tooth and know the bike will get up around 35 plus or minus 2. But the problem is the mid-range is suffering pretty bad that when I come out of a corner and hit the straight that is about 300 feet it doesn't hit until half way down it. And so by the time it hits I'm already starting to set up and break for the next turn. I have theses mods of right know: Air Filter, Polished Exhaust. Should I go downto a 7 tooth or get the reed block and reed. Maybe even spend the money to purchase a pipe and carb. I haven't enlarged the transfer port because isn't that just gonna give me more top end " I got plenty of that".

·
Registered
63 Posts
JustLearning said:
I recently just bought the 8 tooth and know the bike will get up around 35 plus or minus 2. But the problem is the mid-range is suffering pretty bad that when I come out of a corner and hit the straight that is about 300 feet it doesn't hit until half way down it. And so by the time it hits I'm already starting to set up and break for the next turn. I have theses mods of right know: Air Filter, Polished Exhaust. Should I go downto a 7 tooth or get the reed block and reed. Maybe even spend the money to purchase a pipe and carb. I haven't enlarged the transfer port because isn't that just gonna give me more top end " I got plenty of that".
get a 7th pinion. reed block spacer helps low end but i dont think it helps mid much.

·
Registered
35 Posts
JustLearning said:
I think you should take it apart and fix the bogging problem you had today at the school

B

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Were do I get the part from

Vandor said:
Get 1.4 clutch springs and carbon fiber reeds.

What site can I get the reeds and springs. B/C right now I use scooterpartsforless.com but they don't have the parts you reccomend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts