Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
You are having way too much fun, Nicky. Hey, I like sending the spammer's emails to each other, so they start spamming each other and not you.

You ever get those emails about the Nigerian princes and princesses whose families died in "mysterious accidents," and they need a sponsor to collect the family fortune? You'd figure with all the emails that get sent out, there's very few people left over there, let alone any royalty ...

And for some reason, my girlfriend keep getting emails on how to increase the size of her -- ooh, look! I may already be a winner!!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nick you could allways send them here > Zappa.com • Index page
They get at least 10/15 spammers a week & the Moderator lets them stay for at least a month.

ahahahahhh hah hah hahah h aha....

We subscribe to a database, that hacks spammers, They come here (still) and spam, We submit them to the database, and bobs your uncle, they can't spam any other forums smart enough to subscribe to the "Database" full of JERKS as I like to call it! <----- watch Grandmas boy right now!!!)

If you are over 18, or I'll personally tell your parents! :p:thumbsup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
The Moderator over there shows up every now & then & probably don't know about your "Spammer Database".

I try not to go there very much,way too many Spammers.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Busted a couple more Spammers! But these are the one's who are welcome here as much AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Love you http://www.Google.com and Yahoo too I guess!

Google vs Yahoo battle Roy-ale <--- WITH CHEESE!!!

NASA :p:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
i am admin on another site and we have made the spammers unable to join the forum until cleared
watch out for gmail accounts, china has them on lock
and the nonsense names and a good clue

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spammers are tracking my ip address right now, I'm typing this on a laptop USING the neighbors WiFi, While driving up and down the hill in my sweet Hyundai Accent!

it's almost dark, so I'm gonna Run back into the Pad!

Here is a Picture! ahhaah

NASA.

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
33 minutes! hahahah here is a small part of today's list!

ps

The time-stamps are always a "Good" thing to look at! ahahahahah

That guy would need to type faster than someone who works for NASA!

NASA. <---- hahah Nicky!

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got Some More google.com vs yahoo.com action for you all!

NASA. ;):thumbsup:

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ps, Quit looking for the "Any" Key EPR!

Double ps.

Now Lets try to blow up his PM box and Email! ahha try it! it's a funny gag we can "Get him" with!

Nicky. *do not actually try to do anything I EVER write on here* <---I could get fired or something! :p

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spammers are tracking my ip address right now, I'm typing this on a laptop USING the neighbors WiFi, While driving up and down the hill in my sweet Hyundai Accent!

it's almost dark, so I'm gonna Run back into the Pad!

Here is a Picture! ahhaah

NASA.
One of the many ways I choose to get people to visit the site for which I made this AWESOME sticker is to:

Head out to town in my 1999 1.5 liter Hyundai Accent <--who was that guy again Brady???
m14us or something!

find some sucker in a car that is supposed to be faster than an old Hyundai!

Smoke the CRAP out of HIM! or her! Sorry BatVamp! ;)

Then they think the "High Speed" Sticker made my car win!

which "Hacks" them into visiting that cool site that someone I sort of know might have made a sticker
for once before! :p:thumbsup:

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
nick, since this is a spammer thread: dude you got an i7? sweet
howinthecrap did you bsod a win7? skills there
hey it reminded me of the blaster virus, you would be on and then a box would pop up and say your windows will be shutting down in 30,29,28,27...and there wasnt anything you could do about it
and just because you keep bringing up you 1.5 accent, i present my 1.0l G-Low, oh ya we went racin baby

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nick, since this is a spammer thread: dude you got an i7? sweet
howinthecrap did you bsod a win7? skills there
hey it reminded me of the blaster virus, you would be on and then a box would pop up and say your windows will be shutting down in 30,29,28,27...and there wasnt anything you could do about it
and just because you keep bringing up you 1.5 accent, i present my 1.0l G-Low, oh ya we went racin baby
Please tell me you photoshopped in that license plate!

ahahahahahaha hahaha hahah ahhaha hahahahahahaha I bet nobody EVER tries
to race you or anything!

ms blaster was actually a type of "sasser" google that!

Sasser (computer worm) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 - 17 of 17 Posts