Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering what some games are that you know of that have pocket bikes in them i know : burger king pocket bike racer, pocketbike multiplayer but is their any more you know of that have at least one pocket bike in them!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Thats about it, as far as I know.....

But, someday (3brothers) <---my brothers and I, will give it a shot, we want to do one with karts / shifter karts, pocket bikes, mid-bikes, minigp bikes etc...

but it is a LONG way off! I can't code, and need to drop $700 on another copy of my 3d design software... :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats about it, as far as I know.....

But, someday (3brothers) <---my brothers and I, will give it a shot, we want to do one with karts / shifter karts, pocket bikes, mid-bikes, minigp bikes etc...

but it is a LONG way off! I can't code, and need to drop $700 on another copy of my 3d design software... :(
well lets hope you try one day but you should make a variety of pocket bikes for instance like polini, blata, bzm, dm ext. good luck

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
well lets hope you try one day but you should make a variety of pocket bikes for instance like polini, blata, bzm, dm ext. good luck

I don't always need the whole bike here at once, "orthographic" photos can get me really close!

Well, it was closer to $800 but guess what lucky dude just got his new software in the mail today? MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Here is about an hour of FUN! We (Pocket Bike Planet) are going to have some of the most "High Tech" custom training for minimotos anywhere!

Let me know what you guys think!

Nicholas.

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I can't draw by hand AT ALL!!!!! But I believe you, even in 3d the people are hard as heck, people don't notice small issues with an engine part, but mis-shape one eye and you'll never hear the end of it.

Funny Tattoo story, I used to donate time as a Sound man for Vietnam Vet's + Pow / Mia, The guys that always showed up and spent / donated $$$ was a local biker club named the Booze-Fighters (Cool Guys) one day I was hanging out and a "Grandfather" asked me why I didn't have even one tattoo, I said, I'm not sure, he said, Well, if you ever are "wanted" it's one less mark they can use to track you down! then he had a deep somewhat dark laugh!

Too much fun! but never try to talk to them about "Sport-Bikes" :p

im a retired tattoo artist and the hardest thing to do was humans

1 - 10 of 10 Posts