Pocketbike Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt get my cag started yesterday, so I removed my airbox completely, sprayed some cleaner in the carb..started but wouldnt run. I took the carb off completely and poured gas all over it, and made sure it was really clean. Put back on, runs good now..but still dont have my air filter on at all.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!

Check to see if you engine is getting spark, you can do this by pulling out the plug and putting it (still in the boot) on the cylinder head, then turn off the lights and pull the starter a few times. Look close to see if you can see a spark or not.

-Voelker

·
Registered
68 Posts
overflow...constant drip

i bounced the back tire and stopped the pourin but noe it jus drips really fast.....why?? and how do i stop it??

·
Banned
1,114 Posts
Re: overflow...constant drip

take your carb apart,clean it,you might need to bend your float forks down just a hair and they need to be bent evenly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Leaking gas

There is a little tube under the float chamber and it is always leaking gas and it leaks until the tank is empty.It only leaks when I turn the engine off. When it is on, it never leaks. Anyone have the same problem before?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Leaking gas

Its your overflow! Try blasting your carb with carb cleaner. You probally have a speck of dirt that not letting the needle seat or your float is sticking. Whatever it is, it will most likely be resolved with a carb cleaning. It doesnt leak when it running cause the fuel is being used. Good Luck!

F

·
0 Posts
Re: Leaking gas

There is a little tube under the float chamber and it is always leaking gas and it leaks until the tank is empty.It only leaks when I turn the engine off. When it is on, it never leaks. Anyone have the same problem before?
If you used the Yellow search button you would know that this is a common Cag problem. And you'd learn how to fix it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so gas is flowing out of the over flow tube? if soo take off the bowl off the carb u will still a bronze lookin fork thingy there bend the arms a little not a lot very little, downward then put everything back together

was the lever u were refering to the choke lever? u dont need the choke lever pull it down
[/QUOTE. Hi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I have a 49cc pocket rocket that has the carb with purge button on bottom and it's over flowing gas out breather area how can I adjust it it doesn't have a float bowl

101 - 116 of 116 Posts