Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, if anyone has had any similar problems.... so i was riding on my way to a friends house on my cateye 49cc and i notice it starting to choke on gas so i pulled over and looked and it was spraying a tiny bit of gas through a hole, so i clamped the gas line to stop flow and then overflow line and then replaced them with a thicker gas line and when i tried to start it up it wont star .. ive tried everything, could it be that the gas sprayed something?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Just wondering, if anyone has had any similar problems.... so i was riding on my way to a friends house on my cateye 49cc and i notice it starting to choke on gas so i pulled over and looked and it was spraying a tiny bit of gas through a hole, so i clamped the gas line to stop flow and then overflow line and then replaced them with a thicker gas line and when i tried to start it up it wont star .. ive tried everything, could it be that the gas sprayed something?
I doubt gas is making it not work, I think a lack of gas maybe, Did you hit the Primer bubble a bunch on the Carburetor (should be right there on the bottom of the carb)

Nick.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeahhh and in the proccess of trying to get it to start my horn and lights and turning signals work haha. but still no start. gas flow seems good. :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts