Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What gearing should a GRC GP with a 50cc engine be useing at Sandy Hook Speedway in Street Md.? Im curently useing 6/70. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
I don't know that track but at the tracks where I'm at they are pretty big with a few long straights and 7/70 or 7/68 has always ran good for me. Running a 6 on my 50cc polini just made it a 2 wheel unicycle and the 7 tamed it down some

·
Registered
30 Posts
i need to know some gearing for a small track with short straight aways and a lot of turns i got a cagllari and i need some gearing

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Sandy Hook sounds like a lot of fun.. Can you ride your X18 around the track for fun/practice? I want to race too but I really need some more practice lol
Yes but you'll need to tape up all lights,wire tie the oil drain plug,make a fuel over catch bottle and one for the crankcase vent also. You also will need a fullface helmet,leather jacket and gloves heavy jeans or leather pants and boots or shoes that protect the ankles.

You'll get plenty of track time for sure I can't wait to get back on that track again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts