Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here. My bane Is Dalton. Just wondering if I can put a full fairing kit on a half fairing cag. I'm resotring an old one for my 5 year old. Any help greatly appreciated 馃檹

Registered
The seat pan has a different bolt pattern , so you have to use the old pan. The front fairing bracket could be rigged up to hold the lower fairing. Better off buying a full fairing frame and go from there.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanna make sure I order the right plastics for both. The frames are a little different. One guy told me they are cags. But I'll the gas I see don't have flat gas caps

Registered
They are both full fairing cag frames. They both have that nub that hangs down from the frame and both have 5 bolt seat pan. I have a ton of after market parts if your looking to make the power

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are both full fairing cag frames. They both have that nub that hangs down from the frame and both have 5 bolt seat pan. I have a ton of after market parts if your looking to make the power
I just ordered parts for the one I'm working on now but I'm gonna redo the other one too. I still need an exhaust for my current build. Let me know what all parts you have.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need an exhaust and plastics. I looked at full fairing cags abd you are right. I see it now. I'm looking for a nice aftermarket exhaust. But the second build will need new everything

1 - 17 of 17 Posts