Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I like this place > Home

They have free shipping & are very reasonably priced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice little online store but how i know if that fit ? I have to mesure somethings like center center of the mounting bolts ? By engine code ?

I pay a ridicylous for this bike and i have already start to pimp it LoL
New paint monster stickers etc.... I wanna feed from those engine

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Its a Cag eng., that red cover engine will not fit but any 47-49cc A1, A2, A3 engine or parts will work on that dirt bike. It's a reed case engine.
What wrong with yours, that blue alloy head kit w/ FC crank for $69 is a good deal, build your own engine.
That's a 3 Stage Billet Head Cag Kit engine in my avatar photo. Send your engine to Sam, Boosted306, he will make it scream at a price you can afford.
Here is a Sam's Stocker Kit engine, I just finished and is on my engine stand.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Guys, My opinion is, you need a FC crank if you are going to 15:1 compression, stock is about 9+. Om my Blue Alloy Head Demon motor, I left the stock crank and it ate up the pin bearing and I twisted the crank on the rod pin when it thru the chain and blew the 3rd bearing cap off the engine. You might want to talk Sam, he will help you, and give you advice on carbs or anything. he is going to tell you 16mm Walbro carb. If you send him your stock carb when he does your eng., for $20 he will Swirl Taper bore, and make a 12mm into a 14mm, carb that has been rejetted and ready to go. I bolted it up to my first 3rd stage engine in my A1, it runs great w/ that and modded reeds stops and CF reeds, it's got an awesome mid to high end.
To rebuild its pretty easy, take the 4 cyld bolts out, pull the cylinder, take off the piston. Remove the 4 case bolts that can be reached from behind the clutches, pop the flywheel, take the bolts out, split the cases. Hold the clutch side put a small socket on the end of the crank, hit it till the crankshaft falls out of the clutch. Clean, all parts, put in your FC crank, put it back together. You can get help here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts