Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a rear caliper for a x18. Anyone have a source for an oem or even a good replacement?

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
It's all eBay and Amazon here on out those bikes haven't been manufactured in years and parts are getting extremely scarce

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured as much. Any thoughts on adapting a rear caliper instead of hunting down an oem part?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have some parts willing to trade. im looking for some front shocks for a x18 along with front and back wheels. I also have some fairings as well but these are impossible to find so if I could get shocks and wheels then ill trade for some fairings.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some parts willing to trade. im looking for some front shocks for a x18 along with front and back wheels. I also have some fairings as well but these are impossible to find so if I could get shocks and wheels then ill trade for some fairings.
I am good but thank you. I ended up using newer style calipers that are universal and bigger. Just had to build some brackets.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What kind of calipers did you end up using . Are they better for breaking. Do you have pics and parts you ended up using..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts