Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, This Thread is going to be about the 3 bikes that I go all for $50 bucks. And I’m only 14 so please help me out and I do rebuild engines so I know a lot about them already.
1st bike is the X17 Super Pocket Bike. This Bike is made out of metal and cast-iron which is not a good high quality frame. The frame is actually metal and the small detail stuff like the motor mounts, Gas tank Brackets, Farring Brackets, Etc…. Are all Cast-iron. So later on into the build I’m going to take the bike to my Local welding shop which is only 2 minutes right around the corner and have them rip all that cast-iron off and replace with some real heavy duty metal. Pic will be below
2nd bike is the x19 Super pocket bike. This bike has a really good frame and is very well structured. It had a semi-auto engine that I threw away because was to many problems like kick start shaft was broken, clutch plates were worn out, needed new gaskets, case threads were stripped, piston was missing piston clips and piston pin will slide out and scratch and dent the cylinder bore, piston was black and crispy as hell, exhaust studs broke on inside of head and etc…….. So I just threw in the trash and I think I will get a new 125cc lifan motor or a 125cc jailing engine. Pic will be below
3rd bike is a unknown dirt bike. This bike has a 125cc engine. Dual piston back breaks, Single piston front breaks. I love the swing arm and rear shock. If anybody can tell me what kind of dirt bike this is I would really appreciate it and what kind of 125cc engine and carb. Also it has the crf50 style plastics and seat I think. pic will be below. More Details: 14 inch rims in the front and 12 inch in the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ok, This Thread is going to be about the 3 bikes that I go all for $50 bucks. And I’m only 14 so please help me out and I do rebuild engines so I know a lot about them already.
1st bike is the X17 Super Pocket Bike. This Bike is made out of metal and cast-iron which is not a good high quality frame. The frame is actually metal and the small detail stuff like the motor mounts, Gas tank Brackets, Farring Brackets, Etc…. Are all Cast-iron. So later on into the build I’m going to take the bike to my Local welding shop which is only 2 minutes right around the corner and have them rip all that cast-iron off and replace with some real heavy duty metal. Pic will be below
2nd bike is the x19 Super pocket bike. This bike has a really good frame and is very well structured. It had a semi-auto engine that I threw away because was to many problems like kick start shaft was broken, clutch plates were worn out, needed new gaskets, case threads were stripped, piston was missing piston clips and piston pin will slide out and scratch and dent the cylinder bore, piston was black and crispy as hell, exhaust studs broke on inside of head and etc…….. So I just threw in the trash and I think I will get a new 125cc lifan motor or a 125cc jailing engine. Pic will be below
3rd bike is a unknown dirt bike. This bike has a 125cc engine. Dual piston back breaks, Single piston front breaks. I love the swing arm and rear shock. If anybody can tell me what kind of dirt bike this is I would really appreciate it and what kind of 125cc engine and carb. Also it has the crf50 style plastics and seat I think. pic will be below. More Details: 14 inch rims in the front and 12 inch in the rear.
Generic, better quality, dirt bike. Could be from any manufacturer. Nice thing about dirt bikes is parts are made to work with each other so you shouldn't have too much trouble with missing parts. Just match the frame type and or engine and your good.

Nice buy!

Hugh
SDscooters

·
Registered
62 Posts
Generic, better quality, dirt bike. Could be from any manufacturer. Nice thing about dirt bikes is parts are made to work with each other so you shouldn't have too much trouble with missing parts. Just match the frame type and or engine and your good.

Nice buy!

Hugh
SDscooters

thanks hugh i no longer have the dirt bike i traded it for a six speed ktm 85 can you find some parts for this bike ps its a damm nice bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts