Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its charging, so we will see what its about when its done. It's getting the 55cc Big Bore Engine from my other cateye this weekend. Its got to be one of the nicest pocket bikes yet. The seat is amazing. Everything about these bikes is very high quality from what I can tell. Guages are backlit also, so night riding is gonna be a blast.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Could you recommend by analysing the quality of the bike, if there is anything you would recommend we should change to make it last longer, Nuts? Bolts? etc etc.

Thanks!! and congrats!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got it in today and havent even started it up yet, so Im not quite sure. The overall quality on this bike is simply amazing........period. ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
one of the best bikes i've seens o far...nice...i seen that same bike going for about 500.00 us on site....nice job tho...thats a wicked bike!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Awesome!!! Too bad i dont have $375, this pocketbike store down the street from me where i got my cateyes just got a whole stock of these in. Sweet bike man, let me know how it holds up and ill have to sell some **** lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jsigone said:
u don't need a battery to start a bike:D
But you do need gas. Im at the office and FedEx JUST dropped it off .:D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
yea i like the new design of the bike. i like the x1 frame better than the cateyes, but the x1 headlights and wheels don't do it for me. this is a perfect mix of the x series and cateye bike.

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks so sweet, i just wish it wasnt based off the cateyes. Too small and handles like poo. Hopefully this version handles better...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts