Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It kicks ***! I'm a pretty big guy so my low and mid still suck, especially with a 7 tooth up front. I have a Jetpro pipe, CF reed and hogged out my stock carb. I still nee to get an adj main jet and a tapered needle. i would have had these by now but i bought a Walbro 668 carb and it kept flooding my bike out, so they sent me a replacement and it did the same thing! I guess my bike just doesnt want a walbro on it so i'm sending them both back.
Anyways... it pulls pretty goot up to 20 MPH but after 20 it pulls like a raped ape! its only topping out at 32 mph but i have no way to adjust the fuel yet so that should improve later.

·
Registered
285 Posts
PocketRocketG162 said:
where do you get a stroker crank and how much is it? Also do you have a big bore cylinder too?
adrenaline-motorsports.com sells them but they sold out fast and are on backorder. thats why i ordered mine the day they came out :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
XtremeEng said:
Does this improved crank reduce engine vibrations from the stock crank?
nope! it adds alot more vibrations. they say it is balanced with the 39cc piston, which im using and not the BB, but i know it cant be..

·
Registered
62 Posts
What jsigone said. You will need to do some cutting and drilling on your flywheel. This will not balance it completely but should get it down to stock vibration levels. If you really took your time (drilling, cutting, installing, testing, repeat) I'm sure you could cut the vibration level down to below stock levels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts