Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i own a 2 stroke 50cc pocket bike. it is a Ducati Replica Or whatever and i heard there are Governor on them if so where are they at if anyone knows!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
hmm, on that bike it seems to me that it was a blocker inside the throttle, or a screw through the bottom! there was also a silly "Trick" sometimes used, it was like a piece of flexible tube over the throttle cable, inside the throttle housing.

Are you experiencing a lack of power? or not enough RPM's / Top speed?

because lots of the bikes don't have any type of speed or rpm limiting devices.

Nick.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Okay so i own a 2 stroke 50cc pocket bike. it is a Ducati Replica Or whatever and i heard there are Governor on them if so where are they at if anyone knows!

Thats a Zeimini f/f cag....Theres only restrictors in the newer 2010/11 models...Those are throttle,carb and exhaust.............Fixing them is done by totally replacing them with hp parts..............

The only thing they do to restrict the other year models is putting a retarded ported head on it,,crankcase that has mega restrictions,,flywheel gap too wide,,cheap carb,,crappy sparkplug,,crappy airfilter,,tin reeds and crappy exhaust...........The engines are designed for lawn equipment not pocketbikes......the chinese threw them on cheap frames and make them look fast with their styling Q's by stealing real racing pocketbike designed bodies...

If you want a sikker more powerful bike thats better quality made get a Blata or Polini watercooled bike.................Theyre not cheap though...............

You first have to determine whether you have a 43 or 49cc engine by posting clear pics of the head fins on the left side and post up what gearing you have on it.............My Zeimini cag came 43cc with 6/62 gearing which was good for a top speed of 23-24 mph on GPS before mods.................

Then after you figure your powerplant and gearing type do a search in the aircooled section for how-tos on making it a beast with DIY mods or pull out that wallet and get one built up by boosted306[Sam]..You could go a different way with off the shelf parts but that still doesnt perform any better;-just a bit more powerful but capable of power with the right porting and mods which are basically the same mods you can do to the stock stuff with a dremel............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts