Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently bought a GP-CAGLLARI DAYTONA 47cc and it just came today. I opend it and everything look correct. I knew that i had to briefly tighten the handlebars, and some screws, so i poped out my tool kit. It seems i cant un tighten, or tighten the handle bars? and in the manual the picture sucks.

Problem: I can not tighten my handles bars so they just slide?

Can anyone help me? give me a picture where i need to tighten to make the handle bars not slide?

- Thanks

·
Trained Chimp
364 Posts
Your handle bars wrap around the fork leg and clamp like a seat post on a bicycle. Tighten that clamp. I take an old inertube and cut pieces that fit under the clamp. It helps a little with vibrations,and helps with the sliding. You may need to go to the local hardware store and get some better nuts and bolts. There is a shopping list in the how to section. Its pretty detailed.

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
GP Cag/Daytona? Hmmm ... on your bike, is it half-fairing (only covers handlebars), full fairing (covers engine and handlebars), or does it have a rear shock absorber? Got a pixture or two of the bike?

On the fork legs, there should be a section near the top that is parkerized (crosshatched with lines), right underneath the top triple tree. That's where you tighten up your bars so they don't slip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts