·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Sweet. Take some videos and pictures.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The BMS has a 50cc 6 port BZM engine! It had a PHBG 18 and I just put the PHBG 21.. 16 hp of awesomeness!!

U upgraded that GRC since we met at the track also.. It had the 40 Air cooled and had the suzuki paint scheme.. Its now got a 5 port water cooled 40 on it.. ;)

There will be a Blata wrs 40, a blata 2.5 and my other friend might bring his X1... Only 10% chance of rain!! ;)

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Dang you lucky.

Its raining and freezing over in my area. Got a nice ice glaze over everything. I was going to make a new exhaust setup and try to make new intake setup for my x18. But its 25F and dropping. So i wont be outside working on it today.

·
Registered
538 Posts
The BMS has a 50cc 6 port BZM engine! It had a PHBG 18 and I just put the PHBG 21.. 16 hp of awesomeness!!

U upgraded that GRC since we met at the track also.. It had the 40 Air cooled and had the suzuki paint scheme.. Its now got a 5 port water cooled 40 on it.. ;)

There will be a Blata wrs 40, a blata 2.5 and my other friend might bring his X1... Only 10% chance of rain!! ;)
With the SiiiiiiiKness.!!!! If that thing is dialed it should walk my 50cc ZPF/Polini 6port with a 19PHBG Powered DM. LoL Can't Wait.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With the SiiiiiiiKness.!!!! If that thing is dialed it should walk my 50cc ZPF/Polini 6port with a 19PHBG Powered DM. LoL Can't Wait.
NICE!!!! I'm really lookin forward to the fun!! I've been letting my buddy get used to that 50 while I've been trying to tune in my 40, I think its just about there.. Me and my other friend with the WRS keep ahead of him because hes still learning.. But ya with the new carb time to get some track time in... lol

Cheers man hope to see you Sunday!!!

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its on!!!! 5 confirmed(if ur confirmed) and 1 maybe... My friend Jason lives in Victorville and is gonna wake up at 5:30 to check the weather.. I plan on leaving my house at 6 am and we should be there by 8... Get there when u can...

my number is 8 one 8 . Six Six 9 . O896.. look it up online.. Its a dirt road you turn left on.. Kinda easy to miss it... ;)

Jon

·
Registered
538 Posts
Its on!!!! 5 confirmed(if ur confirmed) and 1 maybe... My friend Jason lives in Victorville and is gonna wake up at 5:30 to check the weather.. I plan on leaving my house at 6 am and we should be there by 8... Get there when u can...

my number is 8 one 8 . Six Six 9 . O896.. look it up online.. Its a dirt road you turn left on.. Kinda easy to miss it... ;)

Jon
Sweet.! See you all there.!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Great Day of Practice & fun with some great Peeps.!! Weather was good minus the wind chill factor but, at least it was perfect for the hour and a half of sun we got. Just Want to say thanks again Jon for the invite..!! Let's Get some tuning tips from our knowledgable frineds from here and hope we can wake that beast up.!!

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya it was!!! Dude, I can’t mention enough how cool it was of you to show all the way from Vegas!!! It was very fun hanging out and always super cool to get tuning and racing tips from a real racer… Next time we will pick a better weather day for the track… That wind sucked!! Lol
To all that didn’t show.. Next time…. Lol We had the whole track to ourselves… Not one Kart showed.. Like always, I spent too much time having fun and trying to get my bikes running well to take pictures.. I only got a few of the bikes before we hit the track.. **** next time… lol But here are the bikes that we had there….

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.