Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ran the Polini 910 some more today, but now its time to move on, lol.

Was having trouble finding a place to mount the water pump cause of the narrow alum frame. Going to mount it to that post coming off the frame, drill & tap and what ever I have to do to make it work. I put the Polini water pump clutch housing pulley behind the BZM 7 tooth pinion gear, it looks pretty clear to the rear gear, just need to line everything up. Now to the other computer for photos.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Ran the Polini 910 some more today, but now its time to move on, lol.

Was having trouble finding a place to mount the water pump cause of the narrow alum frame. Going to mount it to that post coming off the frame, drill & tap and what ever I have to do to make it work. I put the Polini water pump clutch housing pulley behind the BZM 7 tooth pinion gear, it looks pretty clear to the rear gear, just need to line everything up. Now to the other computer for photos.
Looks good......

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The MSRP is around $175 on the billet pump. I got a few boxes full of BZM parts from a member here, with cylds, pistons, heads, Polini bell housings, reed plates, intakes, silver crank, the pump and 2 BZM racing exhaust, 2 alum radiators, compression caps, 14mm SHA Dell, 15mm PHBG carb, etc. About $300 total, The exhausts alone are around $400 each.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok, pump installed along with the hoses. Just need to hook up the the throttle cable and gas lines and put gas tank and tank and seat cover and fill the radiator, then I will try to start it.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.