Pocketbike Forum banner

Which one do you like better according to preformance,looks etc.?

• GRC RX

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • GRC RR

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • other GRC

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • a diffrent brand pocketbike

Votes: 10 10.5%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
gopeder123 said:
the GRC lazer was the first GRC made, its almost imposible to find one
exactly it would be very rare to own one. But the only bad side is that parts are discountinued. my uncle has two of them. a marlboro rep and a repsol rep. they are both in still very good condition.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
daniel said:
exactly it would be very rare to own one. But the only bad side is that parts are discountinued. my uncle has two of them. a marlboro rep and a repsol rep. they are both in still very good condition.
how do you repair it when it breaks down and how much hp does it have and
is it water cooled or air cooled?

·
Banned
29 Posts
the two bikes are excaly the same apart from the size of the frame the seat unit and fairing are the same the only difference is either the height or engine power. eg 4.2hp againest 6.2hp.
when the engines are the same hp the bikes will be the exat same

·
Banned
29 Posts
gopeder123 said:
i know i just want to see if peaple like the midi or mini
well in the championships i compete in u have to use a mini in the junior 4.2hp classes and the senior 4.2hp class. but u can only use a midi in the production or super classes

·
Registered
2 Posts
rr midi is way better

gopeder123 said:
ok i know but which one do people prefer to use
hey man, i have an RR midi 8.5 this bike is way more comfortible than the mini,
the mini is too short!! if you want the sportbike look on the midi, all you have to do is lower your front forks and it would look exactly like the mini, but it will effect your turning abilities,you will have better tracktion and control on turning.
the midi sits up high so you don't have lean off your bike as much.the midi has the height which you could turn with the bike. All the people at the track, that has RR's are all midi's and there's about 9 of them including myself.my opinion
truthfully get the midi!!!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Leaning off the bike (correctly) is always a good idea. You are hurting your riding if you strive to not lean off the bike.

Nobody who has responded has any knowledge of which is truly better (and neither is better or worse because it's purely personal preference) because nobody here has ridden an RX and I've never ridden an RR for comparison. My husband has, and he doesn't really like either one. He much prefers his RSR to all the others.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the RX follows suit with other minis in that they handle much quicker than midis. That's why I bought mine. Midis feel big and slow and heavy to me compared to minis.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts