Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yea today was a good day of racing. Alot more people that last time. I enjoyed every bit of it even though i sucked :( . but kwazimoto and suckafree are fast ! Alot of good riders. See ya at the next race !

·
Registered
390 Posts
Man i hate you.lol.I was gonna say how fun it was at benicia.:D .
Well There was alot of intense racing,not that much crashing,Ok track.Prizes were sort of great;) .Hope to see you all again at benicia again or at stockton next month.
See you all at stockton next month!:cool:

·
Registered
783 Posts
Perfect day for racing....

Yeah perfect day for pocketbike racing. Congrats to all the winners and those who attended - that was a blast.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Practice makes perfect - yeah me too I suck on my Polini 911 - although my first time racing this bike - the clutch was engaging too early and I was not reaching the bikes full potential at starting line and off the turns- but who cares - lets just have fun , learn from the sport and good sportsmanship. Next time we can practice A-D-R-I-A(oops)-E-N - maybe Neo can show us how to ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ya 4 show larry im ride better usually but u kno how i ride i do better then wut i did 2 day thats 4 shure but ya its all bout havin fun. right now i hate cags lol (even tho i have one lol) thats why i cant wait till i get my 8 horse RR or I mite settle 4 da cheapest 4.2 there all fast to me but ya ur gonna c a big difference of my riding style when i get my RR im go buck wild on it lol (ya right)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hey Larry did you guys take pictures?...I seen 2 pictures posted in the gallery.....are there more....and how was the turnout?.....And hope to see you guys next week at practice here in Stockton.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
ya steve der was alot of people kwazimoto showed up there were some good races u should come out next time and hang out wit us down at benicia.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Racing was intense in the Italian Proddy class - Andy was there! Remember him! I sucked on my new Polini 911(need more practice) and adjutments on the clutch - it was engaging too early. I'm happy to survive the race - with it providing it was my first time riding Polini 911 on a race. Kwazis put on a show worthy of motogp on pocketbike - Ed and Anthony was awesome and the same goes for SuckaFreeCali and Fracis and his team. I will try to post more pics but loading part is extremely long. Sonny raced his cag - there were a huge turnout - 5 classes - Pocketbikegp was overwhelmed...lol - it will get better. Police did show up-mmmm I wonder why----no problems ---they said that as long as safety and bikes are off the street - there will be no problems.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Dam...Sonny was on a cag....lol....I could have maybe got revenge on him.....and maybe have beat him on my cag....lol.....I know for DAM SURE he wouldn't have lapped me ...like he did in the proddy class....LMAO.....

ya post some pictures Larry when you get a chance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody know what time time the race ended? I was there around 2:00 pm and I can't find the place . Went to the website and gave the wrong direction...

Benica Grand Prix Coarse (Parking Lot)
from Concord/Walnut Creek Head East on 680 over the Benicia Bridge stay to the right,take the bayshore exit turn left, at the stop sign turn right, next stop sign turn light first drive way on your right. Be Polite, and stay out of the way. After business Hours...Sundays. Go have some fun......

Was this the right direction or is just confusing to get there? I would really appreciate someone that went there last sunday to correct me if got the wrong direction...

Thanks

·
Registered
742 Posts
Should have pics and all that good stuff commin soon... Track had more room for passing this time. But heres my GRIPE... They need to seperate Novice and Expert for the stock Cag class. Too many people cutting the track. I also noticed at least 2 guys kinda just cruisin' like they was driving miss daisy.

When are we gonna get a straight away leading into a hairpin from these guys???:D

Larry... Hey I almost took off with your new bike cause it looks damn near like my Cag man... Copy cat!!!marcelo

·
Registered
783 Posts
Sydeshow MO said:
Should have pics and all that good stuff commin soon... Track had more room for passing this time. But heres my GRIPE... They need to seperate Novice and Expert for the stock Cag class. Too many people cutting the track. I also noticed at least 2 guys kinda just cruisin' like they was driving miss daisy.

When are we gonna get a straight away leading into a hairpin from these guys???:D

Larry... Hey I almost took off with your new bike cause it looks damn near like my Cag man... Copy cat!!!marcelo
I think Pocketbikegp was overwhelmed with number of turnouts - I was suppose to be in Stock Cag race and they put me to modified cag with 4.2s LOL. Not only they need expert and novice - they need to change track configuration and put flags on the turns - damn - I must have missed couple of turns by mistake but overall - it was still a blast! They need to do more sweeping as well - my only crash of the day was practice session - while I was doing a left turn sweep - I ran into few pebbles and walla - crash city 101.

LOL yeah - not only we had the same bike configuration - our EZ-up was the same (was yours white/green stripes as well??)as well LOLx10 - when I crashed - I went back to the tent and I said to myself hey this is not my area lol that was funny. Good to see all you guys and Mo - dont fix it if its workin - you maxed out on a Cag already - you need an Italian bike now.......

As for driving directions - error on pocketbikegp - I've informed them about this - its left off the Industrial Exit 680 - right at the first stop - LEFT ON THE SECOND STOP - go straight and its to your right side big space.

·
Registered
390 Posts
They do need to make a novice,expert,beginner class.Because i almost ran into alot of people:D .But its ok,i think i passed them safely:confused: lol.It was alot of fun,even though i got there around 12:00.The track was great besides one turn where i almost kept falling and where alot of people fell.Overall i had fun and i can see alot of people did to:D .For you larry get your bikes all dialed and ready for stockton,its not that far away,about 3 weeks!Sydeshow MO i didnt really see you on the track:confused: ,which class were you in?I hope there is gonna be a big turn out at stockton.Im getting ready for sockton,im gonna buy 2 extra pinions,gas tank with cap,spark plugs,And some grips.I will be prepared this time.See you all soon,Hopefully at stockton.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Benicia Race 8-29-04

I got some Steve...I will post some tonight.

Sonny

woof said:
Hey Larry did you guys take pictures?...I seen 2 pictures posted in the gallery.....are there more....and how was the turnout?.....And hope to see you guys next week at practice here in Stockton.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts