Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to try and post some pics of some GEMs as soon as i finger out how to work this site now

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhhhh

well..... it tossed some 1 off the back of it this weekend.... so its going to have New fairings ..... is that fast enough for u ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well it may be really fast right now but i want the engine to last and be able to take me threw a season of racing so let me know if its in good shape did he get new clutch shoes?
Thanks Shane

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
No class

MinimotoPilot said:
Rojo,

Do you guys have a class at SMMRC to accomodate that gorgeous monster you own?

What Carburetor do you have, the 17.5mm, PHBN?

Cheers
Nope NO class YET marcelo BUT i do get to ride it on practice days and yeah it has the 17.5 carb on it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
at first it was spooky

RexRacer said:
Pcp
is that 50cc tame? i'm waiting on mine. hows hthe overall performance?
when i first got out to ride it .... it was mellow right up unetl the pipe came on then it was like BAM :eek: all hell broke loose .. the front end stood up and everything else.... BUT now that its gettin broken in its got Great power off the line and is pulling all the way up to the pipe and then u know what u r in for already when it hits .... so just keep a finger or 2 on the back break at all times ;) trust me u WILL love it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New clutch

Madkickz said:
Well it may be really fast right now but i want the engine to last and be able to take me threw a season of racing so let me know if its in good shape did he get new clutch shoes?
Thanks Shane
yeah he had just put a new clutch on it the night before it shot out from under the guy who WAS going to buy it ..... BUT after his wife saw that happen it isnt goin to happen .... we r lookin for a Repsol fairing and body for the bike now .... i just might have to buy if we get the Repsol parts for it :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me try to post a couple a pics

lets see if i can do this right

hope it works... and the last 2 pics of the Black bikes im just showin the way the frame is on the 2002 and 2004 bikes ,,,, hope it works

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
MinimotoPilot said:
Rojo,

Do you guys have a class at SMMRC to accomodate that gorgeous monster you own?
We have one more race coming up...Then Ted is going to start a winter series.....and then there will be an open class....this is a start of next years classes....Can't wait!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Mike....That's one of the nicest looking bikes I have ever seen....We need to meet up on practice at the track.....Next week?.....Bring that bad boy to Stockton.... The one day you did show up...I couldn't make it....So let's hook up...you got my number

·
Registered
4 Posts
marcelo yeah mike, i heard what happened

p.s could any one tell me how to use the site??????????THAT SUCKS

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still tryin to finger this site out

hell.... im still tryin to finger this site out myself ..... marcelo <<<<< at least they got this kewl new smilie

·
Registered
896 Posts
just remember that the "open class" we are going to be starting is an "open 40", there are not enough people with open 50's yet to get a class, hell, I think it's going to be tough to get enough open 40's for a while.

And that kewl new smile is not just any ordinary smiley, that is the infamous "Marcelo" smiley, I wonder who I have to piss off to get one named after myself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
u may want to try GianniniRacing.com

npereira said:
anyone have a website URL for this GEM pocket Bike?
Here r some pics of my friends 2004 Euto 50cc GEM .... Frank Giannini is only making the 6.2HP a/c models i Think ..... but u can always upgrade later to a water cooled once u get used to the bike ... Trust me the 6.2 is still fast and is great to learn on ... maybe a lil too fast to learn on... it WILL send u off the back of the bike if yr not carefull :eek: ..... hope u like the pics :D

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
those ae SWEET bikes!!! I got to tose one around for a few laps last night. Very fun bike and comfy. It was FAST and braking w/ the dual front brakes was soooo NICE.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts