Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Yes the grc minigp bike! That bike has been out for well over 3yrs now. Though I've never seen any at the tracks in the U.S. that i have been to.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude according to me this grc minigp is better then china made mini gp, can you just guess the price of bike then i will tell you its power

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i dnt race my grc minigp, this cost me 3000$ . its huge amount in india and in that much amount i can buy a nice 220cc bike .
by the way i m big fan of mini motto and mini gp bike but the problem is that i hate china made item ya i like uk or us made or german or itly made bikes they are costlier thn china but all this bikes comes with quality. whould you like to take a look at my bike?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Welcome aboard, do they like you ride it on the roads??

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I have 11 bikes from small to 125cc ATV 4 wheeler. All made in China. I should sell them half of them and get an Italian Polini,lol.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I apologize i thought you race and i misunderstood your thread. Please disregard all of my previous statements.lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no buddy i am not taking it wrong nor i got anger on you. everybody have his own point of view. by the way i dnt have grc bike i want to buy one but its too costly, to pay 3000$ for 50cc bike why dnt i get 220cc bike with 6 speed and dual disc brakes and the main thing its road legal .

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I know your not angery, i just started drifting the conversation towards racing on the tracks. Lol
For me if i'm not using these mini/midbikes to race or plan to race them. Then they are useless for me and to me.lol So i always get caught up in my narrow minded veiws about these small bikes.lol Not everybody want to race these bikes and just simply enjoy cruising on them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes you are right i am not planing to but minigp for race its just part of collection. as i said i have a nice bike you surely like to take a look at my bike.if you want i can post photo for you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts