Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up nice to meet you all
so ya im at the local junk yard the other day and theres a mini chopper on the top of the pile... so i asked about it and the guy told me for $10 its all mine so i grabbed it and no im stuck... it had no motor has no lights but dose have nice brakes front and back, a speedo and head light +turn signal switches... the trouble is it was electric and im a gear head ... also know nothing about it and their is no speed sensor and i love the speedo ....so....
Q#1 dose any one know anything about what brand it is ?
Q#2 im like 255lb so what horse power do you think i should through at it ?
Q#3 im a cheap @## guy so where do i get stuff for it ?
OOOh and i should tell you this is my first one !!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
OMG same stuff as my X6. Same gages and button handle. I'm assuming an 04, 05 model. That should help a bit.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
It sort of does look like it might have had a 2-stroke piston port engine, Maybe like the Cateye or X1/X2 etc use?
could we see the engine mounting plate / mounts?

I'm not so good with the choppers so I do not know what make / model it was...

Sorry...

as for the HP, how fast do you want to go, and are there lots of hills? or do you want to ride in parking lots and flat ground like us?

The cateye engines are pretty slow, but they pull me around ok on the flat ground, and top out for me at around 25mph, which is pretty fun. but if you could get one of the 110cc or 125cc engines into it that would be sweet! you could be hitting 40mph no problem.

·
Registered
447 Posts
You should talk to Moper1! He's in the July bike of the month thread and he's a chopper guy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys... i will hit that guy up and i didnt think to post pics of the motor mounting holes.... big help !!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts