Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to my Online Pocket bike family!! lol Wishing you all happy start to the holiday season... Bah... Oh wait I hate this time of year... BAH HUMBUG!!

lol

Cheers to everyone!!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you to......Took some of the bikes out this morning at the local industrial area and all the bikes ran crazy good...It sucked when I got the call telling me to return home to get ready for company.....

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol... I'm sure you and some of the company will make it back out before the days end... Unless of course you had to promise not to... lol

Debating if I should bring a few bikes for the kids to get hurt on... ;)

Have a good day!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
lol... I'm sure you and some of the company will make it back out before the days end... Unless of course you had to promise not to... lol

Debating if I should bring a few bikes for the kids to get hurt on... ;)

Have a good day!
Nah......Thats why I went out in the morning...To get rid of the itch....LOL...

Theres two big screens rocking X-Boxes keeping them occupied...Everyones a lil too dressed-up to get oilly,, greasy and dirty....

I was supposed to be in Vegas right now but seeings the Hurricane put a damper on things by doing a lil damage to the engine and airbrakes on my RV which I found out three days ago was sitting in 4ft of water during the storm and noone told me prior...I was a lil steamed but if I had to pay for space it would get pricey,,,,I put in a claim to FEMA yesterday.........They might just total the bus and give me fair market value plus the renovations I have receipts for parts I bought.................At fair market value Ive already made my cash back I paid and with a tidy profit to boot......Now I might have to find another one to try to make it to Arizona/Vegas for Christmas............

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man sorry you didnt make it to Lost Wages.. RV trips are always better than sitting at home with crazy relatives on the holidays... lol Good luck finding a new Bus and hope you make it for Christmas!

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.