Pocketbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,142 Posts
Electric gives you power right now no waiting no fooling around my E-Revo has so much torque it does backflips I put the motor out of the Traxxas funny car in it 300 amp esc and MaxAmps batteries they won't even let me drag race it after they saw the back flip onto all four wheels for the win rotflmao...

With the right motor speed control battery combination you can build yourself an Incredibly powerful machine but most dont want to spend that kind of money and most dont care to drive around a 1300$ RC car but for the people that do trust me it's very enjoyable...

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Re: Have A 2 Stroke A/C Pocketbike & Want To Make It Faster?????....Look Here If You

Electric gives you power right now no waiting no fooling around my E-Revo has so much torque it does backflips I put the motor out of the Traxxas funny car in it 300 amp esc and MaxAmps batteries they won't even let me drag race it after they saw the back flip onto all four wheels for the win rotflmao...

With the right motor speed control battery combination you can build yourself an Incredibly powerful machine but most dont want to spend that kind of money and most dont care to drive around a 1300$ RC car but for the people that do trust me it's very enjoyable...

I can bet ya Id have alot more fun with my nitro Revo than youd have with that electric....no matter if its got more power....It just cant hang logistically and my twin 3.3 enginned T-Maxx can easily do backflips from a dead standstill no problem....LOL

One day I took my Sirio midblock powered Revo ,,Twin 3.3 nitro engine T-Maxx ,,My Sirio midblock powered Bigg Maxx and the 2 stroker HPI 5b to the local spot at the gravel mine with my brother who has an e-Maxx VXL 2.0 with expensive set of 3s 6000xl batteries with balancing tap and Castle link upgrade..

I think he made it a whole 25 minutes before the ridiculously overpowered 6s emaxx experienced chassis failure and he was asking to use the 5b..He didn't even get to fully discharge the batteries....LOL..LOL.

Im sitting there racing around kinda watching the other guys too who showed with their e-r/c's bsing and smoking more cigarettes than having actual fun using their costly toys...

They were talking when all of sudden a battery cell explodes and goes off like an M80 messing up the guys r/c..BANG!!!..The other guy who was complaining about his motors being caked up with sand says to the other guy with the battery problem "my buddy had the same thing happen in his house last week"....Im sitting there shaking my head...LOL

In my younger days I had a couple electric r/c's ..A Tamiya Subaru Brat with Yokomo 12 turn motor and a Super Hornet setup the same way...They were pretty fun..I still have the Super Hornet too but now with a Speed Gems2 and Digital ESC plus 3000mah 8.4v pack that propels the lil thing well over 50mph....LOL........

My fastest car besides my X-ray onroad racer that used to be my slowest r/c car is my very first nitro car I bought myself back in 1983...Its a Kyosho Stinger 4x4 with whimpy lil .010 nitro engine that had a top speed of 11mph..

I turned it into a 2wd and put an onroad OS turbo ported .15 racing engine that spins 45,000 rpm's and now hits 70mph with ease,,LOL

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,142 Posts
your right about the unstable batteries when your 150$ pack explodes then catches on fire makes a guy reach in the back of the truck and grab the gas car lol this is why I have both but hands down my E-Revo is the most fun to drive my Hpi RS4 team with 2 speed transmishon smokes just about everything but if someone beats that I get out the traxxas funneycar if they can beat my heavily modified funny car that can do over 100mph well the onley guy that has is Rob and he works at the hobbie store he runs a RJ Speed car with a Traxxas funny car ESC

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi cam I’m looking to drill the
Fuel tank outlet bigger for the 1/4” fuel line.what size do you reckon I shod drill it or do I buy a 1/4 self sealing pet **** and drill a hole for that.

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
Re: Have A 2 Stroke A/C Pocketbike & Want To Make It Faster?????....Look Here If You

How big is the OD of the gas line, what is the size of the hole in the tank??
What kind and size of carb do you have?? You might want to get a fuel line kit for a scooter w/ piston port engine with pumper carb, 2 lines, rubber grommet to seal the 2 lines going into the tank, and a fuel filter on the out going line for about $7 online.

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)

your right about the unstable batteries when your 150$ pack explodes then catches on fire makes a guy reach in the back of the truck and grab the gas car lol this is why I have both but hands down my E-Revo is the most fun to drive my Hpi RS4 team with 2 speed transmishon smokes just about everything but if someone beats that I get out the traxxas funneycar if they can beat my heavily modified funny car that can do over 100mph well the onley guy that has is Rob and he works at the hobbie store he runs a RJ Speed car with a Traxxas funny car ESC
I have an HPI RS4 too..Its pretty fast....My X-ray with 9 port turbo engine is alot lighter and faster......I also have an 1/8 scale OFNA 2 speed too.......

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi everyone

Does anyone know where I can get one of these air filter stacks as pictured or if they have a proper name to them.i can’t find one.or do the circle stacks fit.or is there any way I can use this carb that is fitted to my strimmer or what I need to adapt it To fit a bike.thank you

Attachments

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)

Hi everyone

Does anyone know where I can get one of these air filter stacks as pictured or if they have a proper name to them.i can’t find one.or do the circle stacks fit.or is there any way I can use this carb that is fitted to my strimmer or what I need to adapt it To fit a bike.thank you

That looks like a WYK194-1 11mm carb....Youre gonna have some time getting it dialed-in on a 49cc engine...

Didn't you buy the WYK racing carb kit I posted?..It has a velocity stack with built-in choke and HP airfilter and all fits in a stock length cag...........

Attachments

·
Registered
24,101 Posts

You need a 15mm carb w/ 15mm ID / 44mm OD V-stack and cone air filter w/ 44mm ID. Why did you not but what CAM2 showed you.
On eBay search 43cc-49cc pocket bike parts

·
Super Moderator
2,142 Posts
That weed wacker is probably between 23 and 33 CC and is a much smaller carburetor then what you need...

You need a carburetor for a 40 to 50cc

You should get a kit off of eBay they're only 25 to $30 and it comes with everything...

·
Registered
24,101 Posts

Idiots, looks like a car part a gas tank level gauge. Email the seller with that photo and one of what you ordered & tell them they sent you the wrong part. They should send you the right stuff. If they want that part back, tell them to send you a pre-paid package to send it back. If they give you any trouble, go to Visa, PayPal, the people you paid them with and file a complaint, eBay too if needed. They will not put up with this Crap. Don't know how you can mistake that part for a carb kit??

·
Registered
32 Posts
There muppets asked for more pictures wich I sent and now not heard from them.on there listing says there uk but there address is actually China.

·
Super Moderator
2,142 Posts
looks like the center part for a steering wheel adapter or something damm that sucks I whould complane to PayPal and negative feed back.... then try again with a difrent seller I feel bad for the guy that's going to get your pocket bike carburetor kit he is going to be like ***...

·
Registered
24,101 Posts

A lot of companies do the China thing. I think the parts is in a box that is like the carb kit box and they picked up the wrong box. Who did you use to buy the parts, PayPal??? Email them and tell them they have 24 hrs to answer or you are going to file a complaint. Start with eBay, if they get bad reviews it will cost them more money to use eBay, that's why they all ask for a 5 star rating, or contact us with any problem before a bad review, which you did. Cost to much to ship the part back, they usually tell you to keep it and they send you your carb kit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I paid by bank card wich is through PayPal of some way.they have told me to
Wait till they hear from
There supplier.i have asked twice now nicely for a refund and
I’ll take my business els where but still only hear one email a day.poor business.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts