Pocketbike Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
Re: Have A 2 Stroke A/C Pocketbike & Want To Make It Faster?????....Look Here If You

Dam i wish this would fit in my RC Monster Truck

I looked at the Raminator and it comes with the 49cc pocketbike engine already installed...…...The piston ported engine will bolt up pretty much right in its place on that model if that's the one you have.....………….It looks like you just need to relocate the overhead crossbar a lil forwards...….

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re: Have A 2 Stroke A/C Pocketbike & Want To Make It Faster?????....Look Here If You

I have a brand new 49cc highly modified piston port engine for sale. Looks similar to this engine but has a modified reed port full circle crank. Everything has been modified, and the cut stock ported cyld with Cag alum alloy head, gold. Has great compression.
$215 shipped, that does even cover all the labor I put in, days. If you are interested I will post photos.
Can you post a pic of the bottom of the engine?

·
Registered
28 Posts

I looked at the Raminator and it comes with the 49cc pocketbike engine already installed...…...The piston ported engine will bolt up pretty much right in its place on that model if that's the one you have.....………….It looks like you just need to relocate the overhead crossbar a lil forwards...….

·
Registered
28 Posts

Cam the CY460 ended up working better than a CAG could ever do. in this video is a custom reedcase 47cc stroker

81 - 84 of 84 Posts