Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an X-1 and you guys rocked with the info to get it going and back together after I purchased it in pieces. Well I bought a 2nd one yesterday, a X-5 and I need numerous parts which I am having an issue finding on the web and sleezebay.. If any of you can direct where to get them I appreciate it.

Looking for:

PullStart, Front HeadLight Assembly, Rear TailLight Assembly, New Plastics since I am missing the Top Fairing with windshield and the lower part is cracked which I can probaly fiberglass but one of the turn signals (R) Side is missing. Also need a (R) side brake lever.

I only paid $50 for the bike, so I dont mind buying the parts needed to complete it. I hear its hard as heck finding plastic cause they do not make them anymore, but I know someone has to have them.

Thanks, George

·
Registered
316 Posts
George,
Whats an X5? Haven't heard of this one or its been so long I don't remember what it is. Post a picture so we can help you track down parts.

Hugh
SDscooters

·
Registered
447 Posts
I would scour the vendor section on this site even though its old. You might be able to find some parts through one of the open vendors.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
George,
Whats an X5? Haven't heard of this one or its been so long I don't remember what it is. Post a picture so we can help you track down parts.

Hugh
SDscooters
X5 parts are pretty hard to come by.....They havent been sold for some time.....Try fancy scooters.........

X5...........This is the best pic I have...the rest are destroyed from a hd crash and the bikes have long since been parted and sold on fleabay..I got both for $40 bux and i just needed the engines/transmissions for motorized bicycle projects..............Its kind of a combination of an X1 and a Cateye as far as frame / swingarm design with the engine mounted like an X7.......

·
Registered
316 Posts
PullStart, Front HeadLight Assembly, Rear TailLight Assembly, New Plastics since I am missing the Top Fairing with windshield and the lower part is cracked which I can probaly fiberglass but one of the turn signals (R) Side is missing. Also need a (R) side brake lever.
George,

This was a very small production bike, didnt know they made it to the US.

Pull start and right side brake lever are available. Highly doubt you will find the plastics and turn signal. The taillight is a possibility if its a smooth arc across the top. If its indented then no.

Hope this helps

thanks for the pic cam

Hugh
SDscooters

1 - 8 of 8 Posts