Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have a replica polini chinese water cooled 39cc engine and I have kinda a dumb question. I want the mount on the head to be on the carb side instead of the exhaust and I was wondering if it would be a huge issue if I flipped the head around? I would assume the only issue would be with the coolant flow is it gonna keep my engine from cooling?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Normally it's on the carb side and not on the exhaust side.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Chrisi great to talk again😀. Oh **** amateur move when I took the engine apart when I first got it to look at the ports my dumb stoned-ass put the head on backwards 💨. But yeah I am progressing on my project getting close to getting the motor mounted👍 more to come soon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Chrisi great to talk again😀. Oh **** amateur move when I took the engine apart when I first got it to look at the ports my dumb stoned-ass put the head on backwards 💨. But yeah I am progressing on my project getting close to getting the motor mounted👍 more to come soon
It was a marijuana smart idea👍 my sober mind doesn't have that engineering touch

·
Registered
262 Posts
Like the song, Roll another one, just like the other one, you've been holding on to it... Holy Moly Rounders or something, seen on the Easy Rider movie, one of my all time favorites, lol. I have put a piston in backwards, lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is why I don't like taking things apart lol I always put them back together wrong. I guess I learn alot of ways to not do things. Herb is my ally, not my foe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts