Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...

New to the pocket bike world, have ridden full sized bikes (last bike was a 09 R1) but due to a bad crash that ended my hockey career on it I no longer have it so I am turning to the smaller version for some fun. We have a bunch of huge open parking lots that a bunch of guys always turn into a course later on in the day and I thought I would give it a try but have no idea where to start.

A friend of mine has a Polini 911 replica that I started playing with and had a chance to ride a X22. I like the size of the X22 but I have read a few articles saying they are garbage bikes. What other 110cc or just that size of a pocket bikes are there? I am 6' 1" and 190lbs and I know a bunch of you who are my height/size ride the tiny ones but I just cant do it... I like the size of the X22 better as I am use to the full sized crotch rockets.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I am REALLY sorry to hear about the crash, and the career.

try to find a used X-18 those seem to be the most stable all around mid-bikes! it's the same size as the x22 (pretty much)

Have fun!

Nick. :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
ok.bud-we1come-to-the-site.the-x22-is-pretty-much-the-worst-bike.try-the-x15,x18,x19-the-are-the-best-ones-without-mods-the-x22-is-bad

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome and sorry to hear about the accident.

YZ125, could you please say why the x22 bikes are horrible? Not that I have one but would like to hear your opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I will look into the X18's and see what I can find.

Slixx1320 - I don't know for sure why, I just have read they are unstable and dangerous for what they can do. hahah dangerous being a relative term here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks, I will look into the X18's and see what I can find.
The x18's are nice too. I was on the verge of picking one up but couldn't find any used one at a good price in my area. Everyone still wants like $400+ and i'm not paying that much for a used stock bike till I found an x15. Same engine, same size just different fairings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts